|LandGlide||Search & Mapping Site||PARLAY 2.0|
|Parcel Overlays API||Data Downloads||National Parcel Database|
- Select data by state, county, municipality, zip code, or custom query.
- Download-ready access to over 143 million parcels covering over 96% of the U.S. population.
- Download in MS Excel, ESRI Shapefile, or KML (Google Earth) formats.
- Pay via , for instant download.
We offer nationwide access to our National Parcel Database for your organization's web and enterprise applications. Available in vector format as shapefiles or sql database, or stream parcel data in your Google API or Bing API web application.
For iPhone and iPad, this mobile application lets you view maps of the U.S. with real estate property boundaries overlaid. Hovering over a property shows its owner, address, and and other details like sale price, transfer date, and building information where available. Covers over 143 million properties, over 96% of U.S. population.
Subscribe or use a Day-Pass to access the search and mapping features of our web site. Features include:
- Powerful search options Parcel ID, Address, Owner and many more advanced options
- Map and Report Printing and direct PDF Export
- Crisp imagery with parcel line overlay
- FEMA DFIRM Flood Maps & Flood Zone overlays for over 2,100 counties
Increase productivity, gain detailed local knowledge, and make better decisions with Real Estate Portal USA's PARLAY parcel data layer. View over 143 million parcel boundaries and attribute data with unprecedented detail and freshness. Zoom to an area and local parcel outlines will become visible for millions of properties in the United States. Click on an icon in the center of the property to see information such as parcel id, owner name, address where available. Link to the detailed record on the website of the local assessor / auditor clicking on the property's parcel number. Works in any version of Google Earth or standard GIS software.
We offer many solutions to different markets and industries. Outlined below are some of the uses specific to industry.
- Real Estate
- Land Title Research
- Aerial Images and Mapping
- Exterior Street View
- Bird's Eye Oblique view
- Desk Reviews
- Due Diligence
- Open House Locations
- Utilities (Government and Private Companies)
- Asset Mapping
- Energy Exploration
- Oil and Gas
- Wind Power