Whether you are looking for State or County-wide datasets or a street or subdivision scaled data, our downloads cater to all data needs. Our A la carte downloading lets the user query through address, owner and parcel numbers, as well as criteria based searches (see below) to create the specific data set that will suit their needs. We export data in 3 standardized formats:
- Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet
- ESRI Shapefile
- KML (Google Earth)*
Our payment method is , for instant downloads and a secure transaction.
We also accept payment by check, so contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to place an order.
Here are two suites of data to sample our data downloads
- Sample download Disney World, Orlando, FL. Excel, Shapefile, KML
- Sample download DFW Airport North (Tarrant & Dallas counties) Excel, Shapefile, KML
Complete county data sets can be purchased as a whole.
* KML is not a download option for county purchases due to their large size. KML remains an available download format for a-la-carte purchases.
Please visit our downloads page to view or order from our selection of county parcel data.
A la carte search options:
By using the Basic Search tab on our search page, a user can search by:
- Owner Name
- Parcel Number (APN)
By using the Advanced tab on our search page, a user can search by:
- Sales Date and Price
- Building Square Footage
- Building Stories
- Neighborhood Code
- Land Use
- Deeded or Calculated Acreage
- School District
By using the "Identify" button on our map page, a user can search by:
- Point (by clicking a single parcel)
- Rectangle (by drawing a box touching multiple parcels)