About Our Parcel Data
Derived from multiple reliable sources, ReportAll’s national database of real estate parcel data includes 148.3 million parcels covering 97.9% of all U.S. properties.
Our Parcel Data Provides
- Currency - The parcel boundary data is continuously maintained with over 90% updated within 12 months and 70% within 6 months.
- Coverage - Covering over 148.3 million parcels in over 2953 U.S. counties, our data architecture solves the problems associated with non-standardized parcel data between counties, regions, and states.
- Accuracy – We have internal error checking processes to verify that the data that we provide to our customers is accurate and up to date.
- Standardization - Our patented data normalization and transformation processes simplify data interaction for search and full integration into your application. The standards in attribution are set at the county level and scale to the national data set.
- Complete Polygons – Unlike point only data, a Polygon format allows for the rendering in web and GIS applications and facilitates powerful analysis of location, area, dimensions, and neighboring properties. The data is deliverable in shapefile and other geo formats. All shapefiles are provided in a standard WGS-84 projection.
- Implementation Options - Our technology allows for multiple implementation options including API integration, vector data shapefiles, ReportAll website, and our LandGlide App for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices.
- Transparency - The ReportAll website offers complete transparency into our data, including: coverage area, number of parcels, last updated, available attributes, and pricing.