Building footprints, also commonly referred to as structure footprints, represent the location of a building on a parcel. This includes both the primary and secondary buildings such as a house with attached or detached garage. With over 55 million building footprints in our inventory and growing, we have the data you need for rooftop geocoding, geofencing, structure identification and risk assessment
Easy to use
Available for both commercial and residential buildings, all records are in polygon form. The data is deliverable in shapefile format for easy integration with your current or new applications.
Using the building footprints you can:
- Identify the number of buildings on a property.
- Identify buildings hidden in aerial photos where the canopy of a tree covers the building.
- Identify the risk of a building from nearby trees, water, and other hazards that may put the building at risk.
- Confirm a primary buildings exact location on the parcel for complete location accuracy supporting rooftop geocoding and geofencing applications
- Use the parcel and building geometries as a foundation for associating other data to a specific location, business or use.