Real Estate Portal USA, a leading provider of web based real estate information for searching and mapping parcels, today announced availability of PARLAY Parcel Data Layer for Google Earth™. This product delivers seamless access to over 60 million parcels and associated attribute data in Google Earth software and patented Link-Into technology which enables one-click linking from a parcel on the map to its detailed authoritative property record page at the taxing authority’s website.
“This tool is a tremendous time-saving asset to our clients in the real estate and legal industries and others,” said Bob McGee, partner and president of forensic real estate appraisal company A&E Appraisals. “With the release of PARLAY, Real Estate Portal USA is bringing these solutions to a popular and easily accessible platform. Users now have easy access to standardized data across the U.S., with the ability to link from a property on the map to its detailed local information, giving them powerful analytic tools to save their businesses time and money.”
Real Estate Portal USA’s PARLAY Parcel Data Layer:
- Is continually updated for more accurate maps and analysis.
- Allows the user to click on each panel to see APN, address, owner, transfer date, sale price, market value (land, building, & total), land use, building sq ft, story height, neighborhood, acreage, and school district.
- Provides access to Real Estate Portal USA analysis tools for acquiring comparables and tax analysis
- Works with all versions of Google Earth.
- Works with standard GIS software packages for sophisticated analysis
For more details including comparisons between Google Earth Pro’s parcel layer and Real Estate Portal USA’s PARLAY Parcel Data Layer, visit http://reportallusa.com/solutions/parlay/. For ordering information contact Real Estate Portal USA at sales or call +1.216.712.7779