- Pay online by credit card.
- Instantly download ESRI Shapefile, Excel, Google Earth KMZ/KML, and CSV formats.
- Share and utilize files across multiple computers.
Is that the real price?
Yes! Our unique technology allows us to offer high-quality shapefiles without the markup of traditional providers.
Still have questions or need to pay by check?
We are here to help! Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how we can help.
At ReportAll our data collection and data development teams are constantly working to add and update county parcel data. Our update schedule produces the most current National Parcel Polygon Layer available and contains data attributes that are consistently normalized, making it simple for you to use the data within your applications. Our pricing structure provides volume discounts for bundled counties and also allows for perpetual use of the data as well as free access to data updates for a period of 6 months.
Coverage for Key Attributes in Frederick County
Attribute coverage percentages (the fraction of records with nonempty values) for select attributes in this dataset are listed below.
- Owner: 85.3%
- Site Address: 79.3%
- Parcel Number: 95.1%
- Mailing Address: 85.3%
- Acreage (Calculated): 100%
Parcel Attributes in Frederick County
- Parcel Number
- Site Address
- Transfer Date
- Sale Price
- Building Size
- Land Use Code
- Land Use Class
- Acreage (deeded)
- Acreage (calculated)
- School District
- Zip Code
- Flood Zone
- Flood Zone Subtype
- Census Tract
- Census Block Group
- Census Block
- Mail Address1
- Mail Address2
- Mail Address3
- Legal Desc1
- Legal Desc2
- Legal Desc3
- Year Built
- Place Gnis Code
- Land Cover
- Owner Occupied
- Robust Id
- Usps Residential
- Crop Cover
- Acreage Adjacent With Sameowner
Municipalities Represented in Frederick County
The count of records that appears within the county dataset for each municipality is listed below.
- District 1, Buckeystown: 5,484
- District 10, Hauvers: 1,774
- District 11, Woodsboro: 1,825
- District 12, Petersville: 2,249
- District 13, Mount Pleasant: 3,290
- District 14, Jefferson: 2,517
- District 15, Thurmont: 4,624
- District 16, Jackson: 2,531
- District 17, Johnsville: 1,300
- District 18, Woodville: 4,406
- District 19, Linganore: 1,018
- District 2, Frederick: 27,420
- District 20, Lewistown: 1,970
- District 21, Tuscarora: 5,497
- District 22, Burkittsville: 1,017
- District 23, Ballenger: 2,693
- District 24, Braddock: 2,926
- District 25, Brunswick: 2,388
- District 26, Walkersville: 3,864
- District 3, Middletown: 4,838
- District 4, Creagerstown: 879
- District 5, Emmitsburg: 3,221
- District 6, Catoctin: 1,716
- District 7, Urbana: 8,105
- District 8, Liberty: 1,361
- District 9, New Market: 15,012