- Pay online by credit card.
- Instantly download ESRI Shapefile, Excel, Google Earth KMZ/KML, and CSV formats.
- Share and utilize files across multiple computers.
Is that the real price?
Yes! Our unique technology allows us to offer high-quality shapefiles without the markup of traditional providers.
Still have questions or need to pay by check?
We are here to help! Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how we can help.
At ReportAll our data collection and data development teams are constantly working to add and update county parcel data. Our update schedule produces the most current National Parcel Polygon Layer available and contains data attributes that are consistently normalized, making it simple for you to use the data within your applications. Our pricing structure provides volume discounts for bundled counties and also allows for perpetual use of the data as well as free access to data updates for a period of 6 months.
Coverage for Key Attributes in Madison County
Attribute coverage percentages (the fraction of records with nonempty values) for select attributes in this dataset are listed below.
- Owner: 93%
- Site Address: 93%
- Parcel Number: 98.7%
- Mailing Address: 0%
- Acreage (Calculated): 100%
Parcel Attributes in Madison County
- Parcel Number
- Site Address
- Sale Price
- Building Size
- Acreage (deeded)
- Acreage (calculated)
- School District
- Zip Code
- Flood Zone
- Flood Zone Subtype
- Census Tract
- Census Block Group
- Census Block
- Map Book
- Map Page
- Place Gnis Code
- Situs Parsed Geostreetaddressus
- Land Cover
- Robust Id
- Usps Residential
- Alt Id 2
Municipalities Represented in Madison County
The count of records that appears within the county dataset for each municipality is listed below.
- Township 2, Laurel: 1,633
- Township 3, Mars Hill: 3,043
- Township 4, Beech Glenn: 2,866
- Township 5, Walnut: 1,907
- Township 6, Hot Springs: 1,322
- Township 7, Ebbs Chapel: 2,765
- Township 8, Spring Creek: 1,691
- Township 1, North Marshall: 2,181
- Township 1, South Marshall: 1,287
- Township 10, Grapevine: 1,241
- Township 11, Revere-Rice Cove: 626
- Township 9, Sandy Mush: 748