Terms of Service
Real Estate Portal USA LLC's website https://reportallusa.com (the "Site") is a set of real estate research services that allows individual user interaction including, but not limited to search, map, advanced query reports, PDF export, data downloads, and data overlays on to other mapping services. The TOS is the set of user policies that govern the usage of the Site. Information on the functions of the Site and how to use them is available at https://support.reportallusa.com/.
By using the website or any services provided on the Site (collectively, "Services"), you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the following terms of service and any future modifications to this agreement (collectively, the "Terms"). If at any time you do not agree to all the Terms, please immediately terminate your use of the Site. You, on your own behalf and on behalf of your company, acknowledge that these Terms are binding and enforceable on you and your company (collectively, "You" or "Subscriber").
Your account created on the Site grants you permission to use the Site and Services, for both commercial and non-commercial purposes. You are not permitted to distribute, sell, or resell any of the Data that is provided through the Site. You must adhere to all policies posted within the Service Terms and all accompanying documentation. By creating an account, you are subject to agreement and compliance with the Service Terms. All such policies are hereby incorporated by reference into these Terms.
As a condition of your use of the Services, you warrant to Real Estate Portal USA LLC that you will not use the Site or the Data for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, or notices.
As a condition of your use of the Services, you may not:
- (a) Use the Services in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Services or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Services.
- (b) Frame the Site, place pop-up windows over its pages, alter its content with proxies or browser plugins or by other means, or otherwise affect the display, behavior, or content of any of its pages.
- (c) Interfere with or disrupt, or attempt to interfere with or disrupt, the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site.
- (d) Issue or attempt to issue excessive requests to our Services.
- (e) Issue or attempt to issue any Denial of Service attack against the Site.
- (f) Access or attempt to access any other user's account, or misrepresent or attempt to misrepresent your identity while using the Site.
- (g) Interfere with or attempt to interfere with our Services or access them using a method other than the interface and the instructions we provide.
- (h) Use any automated means to access the Site, including without limitation robots, spiders, scripts, or web-scraping tools.
- (i) Allow or attempt to allow multiple users to access a single user's credentials, account, or session.
- (j) Bypass or attempt to bypass any access or usage restrictions of the Site.
- (l) Use Real Estate Portal USA's or any Participating Institution's name, trademarks, server or other material in connection with, or to transmit, any unsolicited communications or emails.
Your access to the site may be suspended or terminated if you do not comply with our terms or policies or if we are investigating suspected misconduct.
Accuracy of Information
a. The data furnished through and compiled by Real Estate Portal USA, LLC is believed to be reliable. However, the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or correctness of such data is not guaranteed. To Real Estate Portal USA's knowledge, user's use of such data within the scope of this license does not infringe upon or otherwise violate the copyright or other intellectual property of the persons, entities, or organizations from whom such data has been obtained or derived.
b. REAL ESTATE PORTAL USA, LLC IS FURNISHING THE PARCEL DATA ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY SUPPORT WHATSOEVER AND WITHOUT REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT IN ANY MANNER LIMITED TO, FITNESS, MERCHANTABILITY, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WHICH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
c. The parcel data is neither a legally recorded map nor a survey, and is not intended to be used as one. The parcel data is a compilation of records, information, and data from various city, county, regional, state, and federal offices and other sources and should be used for reference only. No representation is made that the features presented accurately reflect true location. Real Estate Portal USA and any other person, entity, or organization from which such data was obtained or derived assume no liability for any errors or omissions herein.
Copyright and Proprietary Information
All other materials and matter displayed or performed on the Site, including, but not limited to text, graphics, maps, logos, tools, photographs, images, illustrations, software or source code, audio and video, and animations are the property of Real Estate Portal USA LLC and/or third parties and are protected by United States and international copyright laws.
Account Cancellation or Suspension
Real Estate Portal USA LLC may cancel or suspend your access to the Site and Services for any reason. Upon cancellation or suspension, your right to use the service will stop immediately. If we cancel your service in its entirety without cause, we will refund to you on a pro-rata basis the amount of your payment corresponding to the portion of your service remaining right before we terminated your service.
You may cancel at any time. As soon as you cancel the service your right to use it stops immediately. Cancellation of the service by you will not alter your obligations to pay all charges due to Real Estate Portal USA LLC at the time of cancellation.
There is no required length of time associated with using the Site and Services, but we do not give pro-rated refunds for unused time if cancellation is initiated during the middle of a billing cycle.
About These Terms
Real Estate Portal USA LLC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, add, or delete portions of or otherwise change these Terms at any time without notice to you by posting the changed Terms on the Site. All changes shall be effective immediately upon posting. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Site and Services after the posting of changes constitutes your binding acceptance of such changes.
If any term in this agreement is not enforceable for any reason, other terms will not be affected.
Version 1.1 Last updated September 2013
Version 1.2 Last updated February 2017